Background

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Yummy!

We were so excited to see how Kate would like cereal. Sunday night she got her first taste. She actually liked it (I think)! Most of it went all over her face, hands, and down her onesie. But, some made it to her mouth and she seemed to enjoy it! While I was running her bath, Keith was holding her. He said "Why is her skin so dry on her legs?" ...it was cereal!! :) I think most of the mess was Mommy error. I definitely need more practice.

2 comments:

  1. Precious!!! I think she really liked it. :) The best part though was when you were shocked by her opening her mouth and eating it! Ha! I also loved that she smiled so big at her daddy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha I love the part about Keith asking you if her legs were DRY! That's a classic! Nope...just cereal Keith that mommy Ashley waited to remove at bath time!
    Kate is adorable. You'll love feeding her cereal...mainly because she's sleep really well!!!

    ReplyDelete