Since Kate was born we have wrapped her in a Snuggle Me blanket. We have tried a few times to put her to sleep without it, but she wakes up everytime. Well, on Saturday night I heard her fussying in her crib. When I went to check on her she had completely kicked out of the Snuggy, flipped over on her belly (where she prefers to sleep), and had put herself back to sleep. She slept until 9:30! I had to wake her up for church. Needless to say no more Snuggy and I had to go buy her some big girl PJs! Here are a few pics of Kate after her bath last night. She is ready for bed in her PJs.
Glad to hear that Kate's out of the swaddle. It's so much easier to put them to bed without it once they know how to get out. Our little girls are growing up.
ReplyDelete