Background

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Chatty Chatty

Cereal time is very entertaining for us! We look forward to it every night. Kate loves to eat her cereal, and Keith and I love watching her...from her sneezing with a mouthful, sucking on her fingers, sticking it in her ear, and to lately her talking. The other night she started a full out conversation with me. I am not at all sure what she was saying, but it was very important I am certain. It was hysterical! Of course when Keith went to get the camera, she was more interested in him than talking. But, we were able to get a little clip.

2 comments:

  1. First of all Kate is a duplicate of you!!! I always tell you that but she does look identical to you. Pretty momma, pretty baby Kate. 2nd...I brought Camdyn in here so she could see the little girl who she almost shares a b-day with and Camdyn was smiling and saying Baby (in her country voice) the whole time. She loves Kate sooo much...I can tell ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, she is so stinkin' cute!!! I love how she smiles so big at her daddy when she looks at him. Can't wait to see you both again! :)

    ReplyDelete