Background

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Playroom Preview

After Kate's Birthday this year...we decided that our "dining room" was needed for a playroom. We have spent this summer looking at ideas and buying things here and there. This week it all started coming together. I thought I would post a few pics for the Grandparents that are anxious to see it. We are still in need of some things for the walls and a cubby for toys. Here is what we have so far...

These are pictures on one wall of Kate and Rookie.

Keith and Papa Boone hung these rain gutter book shelves today. (Thanks Taren for the awesome idea!)


Thank you Mom and Great Granny for making the pillows and window seat cushion!
NuNu bought this rug that goes perfectly with all of our colors...
A huge...HUGE...thank you to the Grandparents and Great Granny for all they did to help out with the playroom. Kate LOVES it!





2 comments:

  1. Perfect little playroom. I really like your STYLE...and the pillows are perfect! I love it.
    Now...it's time to have Kate mess it all up and see the room in a different "state"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure Miss Kate is going to love her play room. It's so cute. I would show Jordan but he will insist that I sell our table and do the same. I'm trying to hold out.

    ReplyDelete