Background

Friday, July 16, 2010

Piggies!

Yay! Kate's hair is long enough for pig tails! So...I had to let her sit in the sink and play in the water while I did it...but it worked! The pictures aren't too great, but hopefully you can tell. It won't be long before we can have a pony tail!






4 comments:

  1. Precious, precious piggies! She is so sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute. Okay, I'm going to have to come down to your house and see how you did that. I want to try with Addison so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please excuse if this is a repeat... I happened upon your blog by searching my maiden name. Was surprised to see a McKethan spelled just like mine. My Daddy was John Thomas McKethan (passed away 2 years ago May 28, 2008). He was born in Arcadia La. I have two brothers..one in Tulsa Ok.and one in CA. Would love to know your husband's family roots and where your McKethans orginated from! My maiden name is Loye Johnette "ANGEL" McKethan and my last married name is May. and I live in North La. Loved the blog! Please contact me if you get a chance at subscribed email address:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops! My only AND last married name(and happily so) is May. LOL

    ReplyDelete