Our baby girl is 1! What a year it has been...we could have never expected this precious girl to bring us so many blessings. From the moment we laid eyes on her we were in love. She truely is a gift from God and we celebrated her first year of life with family, friends, food, and fun!
The invitations were sent...
.JPG)
The food and decorations were ordered...



Kate got all dressed up for her guests...

and she was ready to party...

her best friends all came to celebrate (here are just a few)...

The Diebold family

Camdyn, Ella, and Macey

Kate and Jenna
Kate enjoyed spending time with her family...

Kate and NuNu

Hunter, Sharon, and Trendon

Lovin' on Daddy

Great Grandpa Hollis and Great Grandma Jo (I love this picture!)

Uncle Brian
Kate LOVED her cake. She even threw a little fit when I finally took it away. I couldn't choose which picture to post...so, I made a collage of my favorites!

Kate's 1st birthday party was a wonderful day! We so appreciate all those who came and celebrated with us.
Such a fun party! Still can't believe she is already one!!!
ReplyDelete