Every night Kate's favorite thing to do is play with Rookie. She loves Rookie...and I am pretty sure the feeling is mutual (most of the time!). We were able to catch some video of them last night. Keith and I could watch them for hours. Kate loves to tease Rookie with her bone and poor Rook just goes along with it. I am so glad that they get along so well.
We are super excited for Spring Break! We get to spend some good quality time with family. I hope everyone has a wonderful week. I will do my best to put up some blog posts of our week off!
** Please excuse the basketball game in the background... :)
Awe...so sweet. I enjoyed seeing Kate today at the birthday party. She is gorgeous and so sweet.
ReplyDeleteI love Rookie. Matt and I are seriously thinking of getting a lab soon :) I hope it takes to Barrett like Rookie does to Miss Kate.