Background

Monday, February 1, 2010

Big Girl Church

Last Sunday as Keith and I sat in the family room at church, trying to keep Kate busy and chasing after her as she crawled to various visitors, we decided this week we must try to take Kate to "Big Girl Church" (the nursery). So, this week we did it! When I handed Kate off to the teacher she just looked at me confused, but didn't cry. I thought that was a pretty good sign for Keith and I to enjoy the message. I think for the most part Kate did really well, however when we picked her up she was crying. :( Hopefully, next week we will pick up a happy baby. We are so proud of our little girl's first trip to "Big Girl Church". Even though she is playing and meeting other babies for now, I feel like this is her first step in her walk with God.

Before church...smiles



After church...teary eyes :(


2 comments:

  1. Yall are seriously TWINS (but you're a lot older) ha ha
    Church nursery is kind of scary, but she'll get use to it eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my beautiful Kate...she just gets prettier everyday. Just so you know, I love that little girl :)

    ReplyDelete