Kate had a very special Thanksgiving. We were worried about the traveling we would be doing, but she handled it like a champ! We started out at Papa Boone and NuNu's house. We spent Wednesday night there and ate lunch Thursday morning. Kate loved playing with new toys and visiting with her Grandparents, Uncle Brian, Great Grandpa Hollis, Aunt Betty, Uncle Edward, and cousins (Matt, Stacy, Dani, and Darci). Kate even sat at the big table with us in her highchair. No turkey and dressing for her just yet...but next year I am sure she will have a plate full!
After lunch we were off to Argyle to see Kate's Grandma and Grandpa. We had a yummy dinner and visited with her Grandma, Grandpa, and Great Grandma. Kate got a kick out of watching Rookie chase my parents new puppy, Ruby. Kate enjoys going to my parent's house and watching the horses. We can already tell she is going to be an animal lover!
Sorry for the lack of pictures. I got busy visiting and did not take many pictures. I really need to work on my multi-tasking!
No comments:
Post a Comment