My camera skills need some work, so I wasn't able to get a picture of everyone. They were way too busy!
Kate Grace had her first party for all her little friends. What a blast! I love it when all the babies get together. Not only is it the best entertainment, but I so enjoy watching them grow up. Kate got all dressed up in her ladybug costume! She tried her best to be a good hostess... however about half way through she fell asleep! I knew she was tired, but I thought with all the playing she would stay awake until everyone left. Nope! She laid her little antennas down on my shoulder and went right to sleep. The life of the party she is not (just yet!). Thank you to all of Kate's friends for coming to her Halloween party!
Addison had a cute litte ladybug costume for her first Halloween and I couldn't wait to take her trick-r-treating around our cul-de-sac. Too bad the time had just changed and she fell fast asleep at 5:00....for the day....never heard a peep out of her while all the little kids came to our door!!!
ReplyDelete