Background

Monday, August 3, 2009

Woo Hoo!!

She did it! Kate slept through the night last night. I am so excited! We put her down at 10 and she was asleep by 10:30. She slept until 6:45. Woo hoo...8 hours! I would love to say that I slept for 8 hours too...but I woke up at 3:30 (which is when she normally wakes up), 4:30, 5:30, and then I just stared at her until 6:45. After eating, she went back to sleep and is still sleeping at 9:30. Now she may not sleep the rest of the day! Keep your fingers crossed that she can repeat this wonderful milestone!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! Maybe she will make it a habit just in time for you to head back to work! Aren't long stretches of sleep glorius!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! And don't you just feel like a new person?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Kate and just as important, Yeah Mommy! Sleep is the best and eventually you will sleep until she wakes up.

    ReplyDelete