Background

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Roly Poly

Kate has been working so hard to roll over and yesterday she did it! She just woke up from a nap and Keith and I were watching her on the monitor. Before we could get to her room she rolled right over. We immediately heard crying! After we celebrated she realized it wasn't so bad. Today I got her new accomplishment on film. I think she must be pretty proud of herself, because today she didn't cry. :)

3 comments:

  1. Go Kate!!! What a big girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Kate! Ahhh...they work so hard at that and when they finally get over, they're so excited.

    Oh, and Barrett was standing right here with me and watching. He started clapping when Kate made it over and you said, "Yeahh"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Kate! She will be crawling before you know it!

    ReplyDelete